Sunday, July 30, 2017

Catch Up...

July has been a weird month this year. It use to be that July was my most productive sewing month but the last couple of years, it seems as if my sewjo goes on vacation during this month.

I have been sewing, though. I have three versions of NL6340 to share, a new Concord T-Shirt hack and my first pair of wearable pants that I've sewn since I changed jobs. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to get everything photographed this weekend...which means that things have to wait until next weekend.

New Look 6430 in a border print

New Look 6430 in a Marcy Tilton print with piping

New Look 6430 in a floral linen print

New Concord Hack

Those were some teaser photos. They were taken on my iPad and sent to my sewing buddy for fit and sewing advice. Also normally when I sew, I hold all of these sewing conversations in my head that I want to share here. For some reason that hasn't happened either this month so there hasn't been a Question of the Month post.

Hopefully everything will get back on track in August.  Just wanted to keep you in the loop and let you know that I was still around.

I expect to have photos of new garments on the blog starting new weekend. Well at least I hope to!

...as always more later!

13 comments:

  1. Pretty sneak peek of your collection and loving the print & colors of the novelty print. Can't wait to see it in full mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the floral! The Concord hack is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these tops! Look forward to reading more details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait! That Tilton fabric is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the border print top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing you model the garments. Loving the prints you used-especially that Marcy Tilton print.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piping! Such a lovely teaser! (I was in line in the grocery behind a gentleman with TWO kinds of blue piping in his digital print shirt, which he made, with custom pearl snaps. Between the two of you, my next shirt gonna get piped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do! I love that I can put piping on all the things because I sew! 😄

      Delete
  8. Great teaser pics.....looking forward to the details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always, I love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see them on you! Maybe I'll be able to post finished garments soon - I have a new serger on the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! Getting a new serger definitely changed my sewing in a good way. Hope it brings a wonderful change to your sewing room too!

      Delete
  11. I love these glimpses of your sewing. And I loved seeing you last month in the MT print NL dress. I'm just sad I didn't take a closer look at the dress. g

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails